Monday, April 4, 2011

Belief Brightens

It was just a coffee with a coachee who I felt could do with some face-to-face time. This is what she wrote in her weekly journal (which I reproduce with permission).

28 March 2011:
“I had been crying so much about my $ situation and feeling so afraid. I had an unexpected session with James mid-week when I met him for late morning tea. It was really something, what James did for me. It wasn’t just the numbers which he sorted out for me, but his energy, his inspiration, his blast of sense and sensibility tempered with love and care … the strength of his emotions when he said that I am a lapis and he cannot bloody understand how I can be a lapis or why I am a lapis when I should be a blue diamond. His words hit me powerfully, went straight to my heart and I know that for this year, they will be an anchor for me when I feel directionless for Nu Skin. I felt energised after the meeting."

No comments: