Monday, April 4, 2011

Heart Open, Mouth Shut

28 March 2011

Dear coach,

You are a Jennifer Lopez at American Idol! Heartwarming with sincere love. I am really grateful for your graciousness. And see how she made all the contestant shine and be the best they can be!

Thank you...your mail makes me want to cry again...

I am an emotional person but hide it well. It takes a lot to drag me down to the other end of my emotional scale. I can't remember when was the last time I go so down! It does bring me a great pain to my heart. Have slept very little in the past few days...just can't sleep.

The decisive actions I want to take-
(a)..
(b)...
(c)....

Thank you for not judging or criticizing me, with the situations I have been going through.

Love you coach from the bottom of my heart.

YN

No comments: