Thursday, September 25, 2008

Encouraged by a Senior Coach!

On 24 Sep, Kerrie Phipps skyped me. Kerrie is a coach based in Australia who offered to mentor me when I enrolled for the Intensive Coach Training course by Results Coaching Systems. Check out her website http://www.createthelifeclub.com/ . I told her about my humble foray into the internet via this blog. This is what she said:

[24/09/2008 13:57:23] Kerrie Phipps says: WOW! I just read your "Purpose of this journal" to Lyndon and he said it gave him goosebumps! it's beautiful.... looking forward to reading more!

I celebrate this because this is an example of just what a coach does - encourages, empowers and endorses another human being. I also celebrate this because what I shared actually touched people whose opinions I respect and value a lot. It makes me feel that the risk I took in being vulnerable was worth it.

No comments: