Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Coaching Choices

Today, TT called me and asked me what coaching programmes I had and how much I charged.

Coaching Programmes: Specific Goal-oriented programme or Personal Growth programme. The latter requires more skill but can be limitless in possibilities as it involves whatever comes up in his life and choosing "no right, no wrong" responses.

Charges: What I charge depends on how much value the client wants to get out of the programme - the greater the fee, the more serious the client would apply himself to create greater value. I told TT, for example, I could charge $3000 for a 3-month programme or $3000 for a 6-month programme. I could charge $3000 or $6000 for a 6-month programme. It depends.

I celebrate this discussion because it shows that there is so much flexibility in coaching and a client has lots of choices. But choose to have a coach!

No comments: