Thursday, October 16, 2008

Unexpected Feedback after a Small Group Meeting

I just put back a team member's question to them, and took it as a simple learning opportunity. To receive this unexpected feedback is a cause for celebration

From: Siti Aiza Fadil
Sent: Thursday, 16 October 2008 12:22
Subject: Re: Cutting Edge Team (CET)

Thanks James, for giving us a wonderful coaching last nite.

I found it very motivating and clarifying. Like Looi said - empowering. Really, I feel that's a great achievement of an effective coach.

I was thinking what an excellent coach u were last nite. So many words of wisdom - from coaching us on CET, to sharing your learning/blessing of the singing embarrasment experience.

As u were sharing that, I was thinking in my heart:-
... here's a leader that's ever willing to try something new, esp. in his realm of fear and not only to conquer it, but to be great at it... brings to mind your yoga, swimming, running, singing...
... U walk your talk.

No comments: