Sunday, April 11, 2010

BLESSED BY A COACHEE

Hi Cass

Your journal is a thrill to receive because it reminds me of a key fact of life and our key strategy to “succeed” in this business.

key fact of life: I determine what I get out of life (or YOU determine what you get out of life). Look at you:“I was full of excitement and anticipation for the ageLOC. I decided to be there early. Upon arrival, starting the queue with Daniel and KC is the highlight of my day!”
Like Hwee Suan says of Stephen Covey – you carry your own weather. Who decides if my business is great or fun or a blessing – I do!

key strategy to “succeed” : FIND people/leaders like you. Which brings me back to the first key fact of life – everything starts with me. I need to BE a that type of leader.

Thank you for saying that “the highlight came from the rounding up with James.”
I was not sure, and had not thought, of what I wanted to say until just before the end of the workshop. But earlier that week, I just felt it was important to have a huddle and say something to the new people. I am so glad I listened to my intuition, my self 2, and just did it.

I’m so glad to have you on our Team!! ☺

James

No comments: